Before You Buy:
We have the 2PCS 50W 6Ohm LED Load Resistors in stock.
Manufacturer Part Number:
Light Source Type: LED
Wattage: 50 watts
- Fix Light Errors - 2pcs 50w 6ohm Load Resistors can fix your LED lights problems such as blinker flash error, no flashing or burnt out bulb indications, hyper flashing of led turn signal or license plate light bulbs, OBC error messages of other LED bulbs.
- High Quality- LED load resistors are constructed from premium quality materials to ensure maximum strength and durability，LED load resistors are more resistant to heat, more resistant to temperature, moisture, high vibration and explosion proof for long lasting usage.
- Controls Current Flow- 6 Ohm 50W LED Load Resistors will control the current flow in electrical circuits. It will put a specific amount of resistance into your LED lights to make it function properly.
- Easy Installation -LED load resistors installs easily. Simply connect one wire of the resistor to the ground and the other one to the positive wire.Please apply the provided quick wire clip so you don’t have to cut any existing wires. Attention - Load Resistor gets very HOT when working, please mount it on metal surface. Do not mount on plastic surface, hose or painted surface to avoid melting.
- Package: 2Pcs (1Pair) 50W 6 ohm Load resistors with 4Pcs T-Taps. LED load resistors works on any vehicle and can be connected across the turn signal bulbs or License Plate Lights to simulate the load of a regular filament bulb. One LED resistor is required for each turn signal bulb or each license plate light bulb.
2Pcs (1 Pairs) 50W 6 ohm Load resistors with 4Pcs T-Taps
These products does not support shipments from overseas warehouses currently. Orders for this product need to be shipped from China.
We will arrange shipment from China factory with international shipment (EMS, UPS, FedEx), it will take 10-20 days (Extra shipping fees may apply based on countries).
Please confirm whether you can accept this logistics method before placing an order, thank you for your cooperation!